Brand new website designs are actually in a good position to do well when they are launched – by spending the time to ensure you have ticked off all the boxes, you can develop a really effective website which works well and delivers you more customers, leads and sales.
Some of the things you should look for when developing a new website include the following:
- A good layout: the layout needs to be clear and easy to read, as well as easy to navigate for your customers.
- Easy to read text: the content of your site should be easy to read, as this is where consumers will get information about your products and services.
- Images and Video: make your website attractive and eye catching with nice images and video.
- Links to products and services: Internal links on your site can help improve the navigation as well as help customers to find the things they are looking for.
- Easy contact access: it is a good idea to have a simple contact form so clients can email you quickly.